Sunday, February 18, 2018

Flowers and Valentines

Hello again!  I have been so horrible about posting on a regular basis, as I've been sporadic about crafting.  We had weeks of really cold weather and all I wanted to do was crochet and watch tv on my day off.  Gone are the days when I stayed home with my son and would craft whenever I felt like it.  I work full time, have an elderly client I care for on Sunday, and try and make it to the gym 4-5 days a week after I get off work.  That really only leaves me with Saturdays, which I usually go to the gym on that day as well, weather permitting.  Needless to say that my card-making has gone by the wayside.   

Here are a few cards I made over the last month.  A couple Valentine's and a Best Wishes card for my work bestie that is leaving and going to another job.  As soon as I'm done typing this out, I am going to create some more.  Stay tuned!!  







All cards were created using Papertrey Ink cardstock, ink, Stamps, and coordinating dies.  

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Heather

1 comment:

Davi said...

All your cards are Beautiful Heather but I especially love the pink and aqua heart one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs