Monday, September 29, 2014

Four Feathers

Hello again!  At least it's only been 19 days since I posted last, instead of a full month.  Ha!  Last weekend I had a fun time crafting with my sweet friend, Marsha.  She is a Stampin' Up demo and was kind enough to share her new goodies with me.  I created this masculine card using some of her new stamps and dies.


This fabulous stamp set is called Four Feathers and it has matching Framelits dies that made this card super easy to put together.  You can find the links to these products at the end of  Marsha's blog post HERE.  I don't recall the colors used for the feathers.  If you are interested, you can send her an email and I'm sure she would be happy to point you in the right direction.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

8 comments:

Lynnda said...

This card is super beautiful! Love those feathers!Gorgeous Heather! Hugs...x

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Heather!!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card Heather ... Hope all is well with you!

Stella said...

Good to see antoher card made by you. You changed to a more modern style and that style suits you well. This card is lovely. You are on trend with feathers! Hope all is well with you and your family!
Hugs,
Stella

Vickie Z said...

Fun card...love those colors!

Leslie Miller said...

Only 19 days -- not bad! It's good to see you, Heather! I love how you've embraced a simpler style. I can't seem to make simple look good. I'll spend hours at it when a loaded up card would have been quicker. Your card is perfect!

Betty Wright said...

This is terrific, Heather! Great colors and I just love those feathers! Hope you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Heather!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs