Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014

Hello and Happy Monday!  The card I have today was created for my father for Father's Day.  I pulled out my PTI Mat Stacks 2 & 5 and made a quick and easy card.  I love how well the Mat Stack sets work for masculine cards, as you can make them simple and in any color you like.  On the other hand, if you wanted a feminine card you could dress it up with layers from doily dies like I did HERE on this card a couple years ago.


Stampin' Royalty has a "Masculine Challenge" this week.  Perfect since Father's Day is just around the corner!

SUPPLIES:


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done Heather! Your combination of colors and layers is perfect!

Cataleya said...

Dear Heather, it's so sweet and beautiful card! I love it in every detail! I'm so happy that I became your follower! You have so many beautiful creations! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk

Lisa Elton said...

I like your mix of patterns and the newsprint. This is a wonderful Father's Day card Heather!!

Stella said...

This is beautiful; fab use of those dies and I love the layering, colors and design. These colors are right up my alleye:)

Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

So very lovely and beautiful choice of colours! The layered die cuts look amazing!

Davi said...

Wonderful man card Heather!! Love the color combo and the twine is a cool embellie :)

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, but masculine, too. I love it with the blue and green.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs