Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So Glad our Friendship has Bloomed

I had so much fun combining these colors.  I have been trying to step outside the normal color palette that I have used for years and experiment with new color combos.  I ordered the MFT Cardstock Sampler a couple months ago and I LOVE it.  This allows you to try new colors without the commitment of buying a whole package of one color and then not liking it.


I still had the typewrite background stamp on my desk from the card I posted the other day.  This time I stamped the same colored ink as the cardstock.  I like just the small piece of patterned paper on this card.  It brings all the colors together.  Don't ya think?  ;)


SUPPLIES:




I used the fabulous new sketch at Sweet Sunday.




Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Heather, those flowers are adorable!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card Heather .. Hugs x

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely card!!

Unknown said...

You know I am loving this card my friend.. Such happy flowers..

Hugs~

Marsha Reed said...

Lovely card, Heather. I'm loving the new look to your designs!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Heather! Your trio of blossoms are beautiful and match that patterned paper perfectly! Love all the layers!

Bajalizzy said...

like the 3D effect with the offset circles

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, very pretty colors on this one! Love those flowers. Super cute!

Stella said...

Your card is lovely; I am a fan of the modern twist of your cards lately:) Thinking of you: hope all is well. XX

Betty Wright said...

I love these colors together. Some bold...some muted! Works! Great trio of flowers and I love the pattern papers!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Heather, lovely layering with these fab die cuts!

Maria said...

Fab patterned papers as always, Heather! Wonderful die cuts! And, very pretty layered flowers!

Sue Lelli said...

Just GORGEOUS, Heather! LOVE how your bold flowers match the chevron paper! Very striking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs