Friday, March 21, 2014

Wishing You A Quick Recovery

Hello there my friends!  I created this card for the Sweet Sunday sketch.  I had scraps of cardstock in these pretty colors laying around after a couple projects and I adored the way they looked together, so I had to use them together on a card.  I never have any get well cards laying around and thought I needed to stock up.  They are like sympathy cards, sometimes you need them in a hurry.


I ran across a card I made several months back which had this beautiful Hibiscus flower on it and decided that I needed to use it again.  I am trying very hard to use colors that I don't normally use and use older die cuts that have been neglected.  Both of the patterns you see here are stamped using various stamp sets.  The script font from the Poppy set is my favorite.  The peachy colored cardstock  from Stampin' up is called Crisp Cantelope (linked below) the pink is PTI Hibiscus Burst all other supplies are MFT.

SUPPLIES:


Here is the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

15 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Heather! I love the pretty blossom!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful color combo, heather:) happy weekend!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful right down to that pretty little button!

~amy~ said...

Heather, this is so pretty. I absolutely ADORE the colors!

Maria said...

So pretty, Heather! Lovely stamped backgrounds and beautiful flower with button!

Davi said...

This is beautiful Heather!! I love the hibicus and the colors you used are reallllly delicious, totally tropical :) GREAT Job, Hope you have a great weekend!

Deborah Frings said...

Heather, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the bright, fresh colours and the lovely bold sentiment. Great work!

The snow's melting here - spring is almost here!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this one! Beautiful flower and pretty little button. You're right about the get well cards, needing to get them out in a hurry. I always seem to have get well cards, but not sympathy cards -- I think because they're more cheerful and fun to make. This will be a bright spot in someone's sicky day, for sure!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Heather! I just love it!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! And that flowers beautiful!

Hugs~

Diane Jaquay said...

The hibiscus flower is so pretty, I think I "need" that lol! Beautiful card!

Joni Andaya said...

What a GORGEOUS card Heather :) Love this!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

This bright and cheerful card would make anyone get well soon! Love your flower!

Anonymous said...

Love this! That script background it awesome, and your flower, perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs