Friday, November 29, 2013

Friends like you...

Hello again!  I am so happy to have 5 days off work for Thanksgiving break.  I still have a good bit of Christmas cards that I need to make.  A few weeks ago I ordered some MFT stamps and die-namics.  This darling little Pure Innocence girl was one of my purchases.


The sketch was the perfect design for the image I wanted to use.  I didn't have the die shown in the sketch, so I improvised and used a die from one of my Blueprint sets and cut the ends on the diagonal.

Below, I chose to add a die cut bow to dress is up a little.  Just adding a scrap of patterned paper left over from the outside of my card ties it all together.


As you can see I added some glitter Stickles to her leggings and the pom poms on her hat.


SUPPLIES USED: 


Here is the sketch I used from MFTWSC.
MFTWSC152

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

19 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Heather! Love the color palette that you used! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

Tricia T said...

This is SO sweet, Heather! I really love her glittery tights or leggings!

Lisa Elton said...

Super sweet Heather, love the image and the colors you've used!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable! I love her sparkly tights!

Unknown said...

She is adorable. I also love those sparkly tights. Hope your weekend is a happy one.

Hugs~

Gerdine said...

Great use of colours and papers!

Maria said...

Your Christmas card is just perfect, Heather! Love the PI image with pretty color and glitter! Take care and enjoy your days off of work, hugs!:-)

Davi said...

Love the pretty Christmas card Heather, She is so sweet and your colors are so fun for a Christmas card ;) Hope you are enjoying your days off!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm enjoying the heck out of my five days, too! Today I'm trying to catch up on my blog visiting. Gosh, in just a couple of days I got so far behind. This is just the sweetest, Heather! Adorable image and the cutest and most perfect papers for it! Love!

Shelley said...

She is so sweet! I just love the sparkle you added to her tights! And you know I love these colors!

Lynnda said...

So love this card.... its beautiful! hugs...x

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous!! I love this card ... right down to her sparkly tights!!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! what a cutie. love these papers and colors for this PI. looks great.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so adorable, Heather!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, Heather! This is one of my favorite palettes for Christmas!

Sarah said...

Love the simple way you dressed up the inside. Gorgeous card!
God's blessings,
Sarah :)

Tricia T said...

Yay!! You won MFT cash this week!! I'm happy for you!!!!! : )

Tara Godfrey said...

Congrats, on your win, Heather, whoo hoo! I adore you card...love the beautifully coloured PI girl to bits and her sparkly tights are fabulous! The little pierced circles are the perfect choice for that element on the sketch.
Hugs,t

TLady said...

Isn't she a cutie!!!! :) WONDERFUL COLORING!!!!!!!! :) PERFECT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs