Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Owl-Oween

Hello again!  It feels like forever since I have posted something for fun.  With the cool fall days and Halloween creeping closer and closer, I was in the mood to create a little card using one of my all time favorite PI girls.


I gave my little girl some strawberry blonde hair to go with my Halloween themed card.  A little touch of glitter always adds that much needed sparkle to an Owl costume.  ;)


I popped up the panel with the stamped image with some pop dots to add a little dimension.  Also, I didn't have the die that looks like a notebook sheet, so I improvised and used an old border punch.


SUPPLIES USED:




I was so happy to have some free time to play along with the MFTWSC sketch this week.  I really want to try and get back into the habit of playing weekly again.  Since school started, I feel like there is never enough time in my day.  Am I the only one with this problem?
MFTWSC145

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

21 comments:

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Love your Happy Owl-Oween Card! Would love for you to share at Simple & Sweet Fridays this week. New Follower!
Hugs,
Jody

Ros Crawford said...

She looks so sweet! Love your card!

Unknown said...

She is so cute Heather.. I Love your coloring.. Such a sweet card.

Hugs~

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as cute as can be Heather and I love the touch of twinkle!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Heather, she's darling! Love the bits of sparkle!!!

Leslie Miller said...

That's one of the cutest little owls I've seen yet! Your coloring is perfection and I love the glitter. Cute use of the sketch. I have that old punch, too. Pure sweetness, Heather!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Hi Heather, I'm sorry my blog is www.rooted in thyme. blogspot.com. The party is called "Simple & Sweet Fridays". It starts a day early on Thursday and would love to have you share. Have a Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,
Jody

Tricia T said...

SO cute, Heather! Your coloring is amazing!

Davi said...

To Cute Heather!! Love the darling image and such a fun combo of dps to go with her :)

Sue Lelli said...

DARLING! Love your papers and the glitter is a FAB detail!

farmhouse-story said...

no one mixes papers like you do, heather:) this is just adorable!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE this, Heather! So so cute. The sparkle add so much to the card.

Amy Rohl said...

Love this, Heather! Everything is just.perfect.

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card. I love the coloring.

Shelley said...

She is so cute and I love how you glittered her up!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love the glitter on her costume!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Heather! Love the shimmery detail on the sweet image! A crafty girl has to remember to have fun ;) Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Lynnda said...

Shes so cute!!... Loving this card to bits!!!!! Super Super sweet and cute! Love it heart it! hugs...x

Maria said...

Awwww...that little PI girl is so darling in her glittered owl costume! Love the design and mix of papers, too!

Cheryl said...

Awww, what a sweet little girl! I love her red hair and sparkly costume.

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Heather, she's a HOOT! SO cute! Love her to bits...the sparkle is fabulous!
Hugs,t

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs