Hello and welcome to day one of the Taylored Expressions release. This is my last month as guest designer and I am sharing a darling little card I made using a stamp set called Candy Monster with the matching die and Party Banner Border Die. Isn't he too stinkin' cute?
I die cut the banner twice and layered it to make it pop a little more. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey. You can find cardstock and patterned paper for your crating needs in the TE store.
Taylored Expressions is celebrating its 5th birthday on September 5th!
In addition to party favors, we also like to have fun! Each day this week we'll reveal a new classic party game with some fabulous prizes and details of how you can join in the fun! Today we're inviting you to play along with *te* Tic Tac Toe!
How to Play:
1. Create a card that connects THREE adjoining spaces on the board above.
2. Your Tic Tac Toe may be vertical, horizontal, or diagonal.
3. Upload your card to the Splitcoaststampers.com Gallery using
4. TE stamps are not required, though we always love seeing them!
5. To be eligible for our Tic Tac Toe prize drawing, upload by
11:59pm PST on Sunday, September 8, 2013.
Four lucky winners will be chosen at random to win a
Taylored Expressions Birthday Stamp set of winner's choice.
One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random to win
a $50 Gift Certificate to the TE Store!
Make sure you stop by the design team and see what they have created. The release will take place on Thursday morning, September 5th at 8am PST.
Thanks so much for stopping by,