Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello!  I hope everyone is enjoying some family time for the holidays.  Today my son and I made Christmas cards for my husband.  We decided to use the current sketch at My Favorite Things for the design.  Collin has been crafting with me for a few years now, he even had his own little Cuttlebug Kids machine and dies and made a few scrapbook pages.  I still have them for safe keeping but he does not use them anymore.  I asked him if he wanted to make one for his father and he said yes!  He basically copied mine but was not willing to try stitching on his.
MINE:


This is the one Collin made.  I let him pick out the patterned papers and I gave him the cardstock choices that I thought would go with these patterned papers, this is what he came up with.  I did give him the dimensions but he did all the cutting, die cutting, and stamping.  Even took his own pictures too!
HIS:



Supplies for MINE:

InLinkz.com

Supplies for HIS:

InLinkz.com

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Heather

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are awesome heather...wishing you and your family a very merry christmas!

Sandy said...

You both did a great job on the cards. Have a wonderful Christmas! I'll be in shorts and flip-flops tomorrow.

Margaret said...

Lovely Christmas cards, Heather. Your son has talent too. Have a Merry Christmas.

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

☆ * :: *: ☆ Merry Christmas ☆: * :: * ☆
Congratulations to a wonderful Christmas.
From Japan.
My name is Ryoma Sakamoto.

Leslie Miller said...

Like mother, like son...he's a heck of a stamper! I love both cards. There's a decidedly masculine touch on your son's. Thanks for sharing, Heather!

Shannon White said...

Wowie! Collin definitely has his Mama's Awesome artistic ability!! His Card looks Fabulous! And your's is just Wonderful Miss Heather! Love them both! Love that Collin's has a more Masculine feel to it too! ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

farmhouse-story said...

love them, heather! collin--what an awesome card!! wishing you a wonderful new year!

Maria said...

Beautiful cards! How sweet for Collin to make a card, too! I'm sure your husband will love both cards! Take care, hugs!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards, Heather! Collin did an especially fabulous job! How fun that you craft with your son!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs