Sunday, September 16, 2012

Best Witches

I think I have hit a record for the number of posts that I have ever posted in a week.  I sat down yesterday morning and made this cute little thing with my very first PI stamp from last year.  I loved her the minute I saw her and HAD to use her again.  The colors are a little nontraditional for Halloween but she is soo cute and I LOVE pink.  :)


I used MME Lost & Found/ Blush patterned paper. Along with MFT cardstock in Black Licorice  and Kraft.  Stamp is PI Little Witch and die-namics die used is Min Tabs Foursome.


I played along with the current MFTWSC sketch.  


I got a bottled Sweet Leaf tea the other day and this is what was inside.  It really hit home for me as I am always so hard on myself and it is a reminder to stop and rethink how I look at life in general.


I am off work tomorrow and have a lot of catching up to do on my blog friends.  see you soon!

Heather

19 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Lynnda said...

how can I not love this card!!! beautiful!!.... hugs...xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

Nothing sweeter than a pink polka dot witch Heather...swoon!! And I'm not complaining about a week loaded with your fabulous creations ;)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING! LOVE the non-traditional Halloween colors!

Ros Crawford said...

I Love it Heather .. I adore this colours scheme ... and what a sweet idea to have that on the lid of your tea! S true i think!

Geri said...

What a sweet card and layout, Heather! And I would love to be surprised by that bottle cap! It's a keeper! I'd be lookin' forward to poppin' the next one open, too!! Have a great week!!

papertrails leaver said...

this fab and like that you used no trad colors for the Halloween image which is adorable! Great stitching!

Jen Adcock said...

How darling! I love the magic you worked with the sketch. So well done. Thank you too for that wonderful reminder. So timely and funnily enough, perfect!

Unknown said...

I can see why you would want to you this cute image again. She is adorable. Such a cute card my friend.

Hugs~

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely adorable, Heather! LOVE these colors, patterns, and details. The paper pieced costume is fantastic!

Love the quote in the lid. Makes one think for sure.

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Heather! Love the sweet paper pieced witch! Great mix of patterned paper! Thanks for joining along with MFT!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

This is one sweet witch!! Love the background treatment and so beautifully colored!

Gerdine said...

How cute! I love your choice of papers and the atmosphere you have created with this card! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is darling, Heather! I LOVE all the pink!

Deborah Frings said...

She is the cutest little witch! Love her sweet dotty dress! Great Halloween card!

Maria said...

Sweet Halloween card...too CUTE!

Beate said...

that's too stinking cute!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling card! Love the pink & kraft color combo! Nicely done.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Shannon White said...

To Darned CA-UTE!!! Love your Sweet little PI Witch! Love the non traditional Halloween colors too! Just Darling my friend! And what a profound message in your Bottle cap too! Really make you think! 8-)

Big Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs