Friday, September 3, 2010

Botanical Collage

Hello.  I have missed stopping by every ones blog everyday.  I do stop by and look at all but don't have time to comment as well.  I will be stopping by this weekend to visit everyone.  It has been hard getting back to work.  I am drained.  But, I did have time to make this card based off of Betsy's Botanical Collage post at Moxi Fab.  I love this look.  It suits me perfectly.  I have tons of vintage images with birds, eggs, butterflies, bees.  All those lovely things that go into a botanical collage.  So what do ya think?  Like it?
The whole background is stamped.  I used PTI's Back Ground Basics: Text Style and Petal Power.  The stamp down the side of the card and in the lower right hand corner are from Making Memories.

I also used seam binding from Blue Bird Lane Etsy and twine from Martha Stewart.  Ink is MS as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I wil be back tomorrow morning with my DT card for Card Patterns.  Have a great weekend. 

Heather

21 comments:

Creative said...

Lovely card! Beauty!!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous! Love all the touches you put on this. Plus love the lavendar!

Laurel said...

So beautiful!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This gorgeous and perfect for that challenge!!!

Inger Harding said...

I so love this card Heather!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!

♥ Hugs, Inger

cnelson said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Karen B. said...

Such a beautiful creation, Heather. Hope you are able to find some time to relax and craft this weekend!

farmhouse-story said...

very pretty, heather! love the flowers stamped along the side and in the corner and the twine! just got some new twine-love it!

enjoy your weekend!

papertrails leaver said...

man oh man Heather is this gorgeous! Seriously with the botanical collage stamp. The colors are fantastic and you stamped the background with multiple stamps. I know what you mean about work. I am trying to get back into the swing of things myself. Time, it just takes that and adjusting. Hopefully you have a long weekend to relax. Hugs!

Rizzi said...

THIS CARD IS REALLY PRETTY, I LOVE IT. YOU PUT SO MANY GREAT IDEAS ON THE CARD. HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND. RIZZI

Lindsay said...

Lovely Heather! I love those splashes of purple!

Laurie said...

This is beautiful! I am telling you girl...you can do vintage like no one else! I love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely colors heather, just love this shades!

Ros said...

Love it! This card has everything that I love ... text, postal, lilac, flowers ... simply divine

Annie@Ambriel said...

what a beauty. Love this. its gorgeous!

Lynnda said...

Love it... its so pretty and sweet card!!!
B E A U T I F U L!!!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Those first few weeks back are brutal but you'll get back in the swing. You'll find the time to create because it is so much a part of who you are and it brings you (and us) so much joy...Heaven knows we all need more joy in our lives. Your card is beautiful as always. Hang in there kiddo. Blessings, Patty

Sudha said...

Beautiful card dear.

Irena said...

Gorgeous card. WOnderful image.

Sending you lots of smiles, Irena :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how lovely! LOVE that vintage botanical card!

Stella said...

Oh Heather you took my breath away. I nearly fell off my chair; it's amazing! So beautiful; you put together a masterpiece. I'm smitten.
Take care of yourself...I know you are busy and have a lot on your mind. Thinking of you.....Hugs and XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs