Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Because/ Waltzingmouse Challenge 10

Hello every one.  I decided to make a card for this weeks challenge at Waltzingmouse Challenge.  I found some Girls Paperie embellishment's at Hobby Lobby.  Not the paper of course.  I decided to make a card with no stamps except the sentiment.  What do you think?  It was a little weird at first.
Don't you just love this stick pin?  I sure do.  I found it in my stash.  I have had it for a couple years now.  I got a couple packages of them at Archivers in the $1.99 bin.  Man I sure do miss Archives.  I have sent then a couple emails begging for the to put one in here.  Very depressing!
I got his award from the sweet Elena.  I am to pass it on to 10 women but there is no way I can pick just 10.  So this is for all of you.  All of my blog friends inspire me and make my day every day when I read my sweet comments.  Thank you Elena and thanks to all my wonderful blog friends.

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI/ Rustic Cream
Paper: My Minds eye Home & K and Comany
Cardstock die cuts: Girls Paperie
Seam Binding: Bluebird Lane
Leaves: Reccolections
Pin: Nostalgiques by EK Success



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

20 comments:

cnelson said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful card! Love the stitching, the colors, that pretty little pin from your stash - it all goes together wonderfully.

Unknown said...

I love it.. And the pin is so pretty.. Adds that special touch..
I am so excited they are opening up a hobby lobby here in henderson.. I have never been to one, but I alway here everyone talk about them.. I can't wait! Hugs, Linda

Ros said...

LOVE it Heather! that little clock is beautiful as are your embellies ...

Lindsay said...

So so pretty Heather! I wish you had an archivers too! I have to drive 40 minutes for the one closest to me and so I don't go often.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty, especially the pin!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so girly Heather! Love all your little details!

~amy~ said...

Heather, your card is sooo very pretty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Heather! Love the GP embellies and that fabulous stick pin! I don't have Archiver's near me either.. :(

liszha said...

Supergorgeous, love the colour and the ribbons at the side.

Home and Heart said...

Your cards are lovely as always!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the clock face on this and your pretty ribbons! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Laurie said...

Heather this is so pretty! I love that clock face! Beautiful!

Lynnda said...

This is so pretty and gorgeous Heather... I love it....xx

farmhouse-story said...

just darling, heather! your colors, pin and ribbon are lovely:)

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh my goodness! Heather! This is gorgeou! I love the look of the clock over the frame plus the pink and teal combo! Amazing! And the stick pin is totally enviable!

Clare said...

So pretty, I LOVE the colors, the clock and the gorgeous stick pin, thanks for playing along this week at WMSC!!

Alice said...

this is so pretty! wonderful details!! thanks for joining us at WMSC!!

Cindy Lee said...

Love all the beautiful details you put on the card! So lovely!

Irena said...

Great card. Wonderful details. Lovely paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs