Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Sorry For Your Loss

Hello!  Just a quick post.  I didn't get a picture taken yesterday in time to submit this for the challenge I made it for.  The Playdate Cafe.  

****I knew I saw this sketch somewhere and couldn't remember where.  Well, I found it.  Where I wasn't expecting to find it.  LOL  The wonderful Nina Bracket has a sketch challenge going on at her blog.  Go over and check it out.  You have until April 10th to enter.



This was just a simple card for a friend at work who's dog passed away.  To some people who don't have children, thier dogs are thier kids.  I know what it is like to have your dog pass away.  It is just horrible.  SO I thought the least I could do was make her a special card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Heather

8 comments:

Tracey said...

How sweet and thoughtful of you....it is such a beautiful card!!

papertrails leaver said...

such a gorgeous card! That paper is one I will be looking for.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I knew you were the thoughtful type! that was a lovely gesture, and you're right..pet's are like family even when we do have children!

lovely card!

ciao bella
carmelina

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Heather! This card is beautiful! Sweet & simple yet stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe :) Hope you come join the fun this week!

Irena said...

Lovely and elegant card. Very very beautiful.

farmhouse-story said...

oh, heather, your such a sweetheart! your friend will love this card!

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet card! :)

Jenny said...

Very pretty sweetie :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs