Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday/ Get Sketchy/ Lily Bean Paperie

Hello again!  Having a good week so far?  I made this card for the Get Sketchy challenge and Lily Bean Paperie color inspiration.


I have to say that the Martha Stewart Inks are awesome!  They ink up very nicely and always a good even coat.  If you didn't know...most/if not all...MS stuff is EK Success.  At least everything I have is.

Supplies:
Crdstock: PTI Spring Rain
DP: Cosmo Cricket/Honey Pie
Stamp: PTI/ Beautiful Blooms
Ink: Martha Stewart/ Blue Sky, Pink Geranium, Pink Daliah& PTI/ Scarlet Jewel
Buttons: PTI
Seam Binding: Memrie Mare Etsy
Crystals: Hero Arts
Glitter Circle: Making Memories/ Notworthy

Thank you for taking the time to stop by,

Heather

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous take on both challenges!

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Heather! LOOOOOVE that paper you used!!!
Thanks for your comment on my cards today!!! To get the sponging on my focal panels is SUPER easy!! Cut out and emboss your image with a nestie, leave the Nestie ON the paper and sponge the edges (I like Memento Ink in Canteloupe & Tangelo), remove the Nestie and viola!!! Hope that helps!! Shoot me an email if you need more info :)

papertrails leaver said...

such a beautiful card Heather! I love the softness of the pastels and that flower!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful, heather!--your ribbon color is gorgeous and i love the turned up corner!

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors and papers you used on this softly pretty card! wonderful bow too!

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, I like it very much :)

Anonymous said...

Martha Inks are grand...i used them all the time!

another gorgeous colour combo, Heather you are on a roll!
where do you keep all of your cards....

in a safe place I hope...when you open up your etsy shop, you'll have a thousand items for sale in one straight day of listings!!!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Inger Harding said...

I just love this sweet card Heather!!!!
Beautiful design and colours!!

♥ Happy Easter ♥
Hugs, Inger

Mona Pendleton said...

Really gorgeous Heather! Great job with both of these challenges! Something tells me you are not getting any packing done :)LOL

~amy~ said...

soooo very pretty heather...love it!

PapierGirl said...

ooh Heather this card is gorgeous! Don't you just love that vintage seam binding ribbon? Thank you for stopping by my blog and for all your lovely comments - much appreciated! Cathy :)

Courtney Baker said...

This is gorgeous!

Daniela Dobson said...

Stunning!!!

Melissa said...

Ohhhh....sweet, sweet, sweet. This card is just as cute as can be...you've used some of my all time favorite paper. Love every bit of this.
Melis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs