Sunday, February 7, 2010

Papertrey sponsered CPS challenge

NOTE:  This is the second post for the day....so please scroll down to see my other post.


Hello again.  I told you I was going to be making cards today.  hehe!  I made a card for the CPS challenge sponsered by Papertrey ink.  As I mentioned in the previous post, I love thier stuff...all of it.  All the PTI girls are playing along this week too.
Here is my take on the sketch.  What do you think?  I am, as I said before a pink lover, and for some reason lately am lovin this Lavender Moon color.

So go on over and take a whirl at it.  Simple sketch that you can fancy up if you like.  I was so happy that I got all the dots to line up correctly.  This was a huge problem I was having.  I love PTI background stamps, but they DO take alot of practice.  Patience isn't one of my stong points, but I guess I must have had enough to get this accomplished.
Supplies:
Carstock: PTI/ Lavender Moon, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI/ Polka Dot Basics II, Blooming Button Bits
Ink: PTI/ Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
Border Punch: EK Success
Heart: Cricut/ Storybook
Felt Heart: Making Memories
Button: unknown
Twine: PTI
Ribbon: Target

Thanks so much for stopping by again

Heather


6 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty little card! Love the colors, and great use of the background dots stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Sarah said...

Love this Heather!! That heart is gorgeous. I too have a heck of a time lining up background stamps of any kind LOL!!!

Sue Lelli said...

OOOH! I LOVE this card, too! I haven't even started looking at the CPS cards, I was finishing up the JUGS cards and leaving comments! Your heart is just FAB! And I LOVE the polka dots and all of the other details!

farmhouse-story said...

i'm loving this card, too! esp. the stamped polka dots and the cricut heart!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Heather! Love that ornate heart! :) TFS

Jenny said...

Love your take on it!! Too cute!! Love the polkadot paper! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs