Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Hello.  I was dying to get back to making more cards.  I moved some of my paper crafting supplies upstairs.  I had a big set up in the basement but, it is just too cold and there was not enough light.  This winter is lasting too long if you ask me.  I found myself not wanting to go down and make any cards because it is freezing in the basement even with the heat on.  This is much better.  Alot less space, but more inviting.

I made a card for the Color Throwdown and the Mojo Monday challenges.





Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Reflections~craft & PTI~ sweet blush/ spring rain
Patterned paper: PTI pretty pastels
Stamp: PTI Blooming Button Bits and Turning a New Leaf & Polka Dot Basics
Scalop circle: Nestabilities
Border punch: Fiskars  ~apron lace
Butterfly: Cricut cartridge~ Indie Art
Ink: PTI~ sweet blush & Versa Magic ~ Aspen Mist
Ribbon: repurposed

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Heather


9 comments:

dj said...

way to rock this mojo sketch and color challenge!!

Laurel said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Love the butterfly!

♥Lea

Jenny said...

aww too cute!! i did a new card with butterflies yesterday with some new goodies (pic on my blog)! im so ready for spring!! :D

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! What could be better than kraft, butterflies and PTI!!! You HAVE to come and play in my basement with me...nice and warm. It would be so fun to talk to someone who knows what I am talking about!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, such a pretty card, heather! you really have a wonderful style with pti stamps, and colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty Heather! Gorgeous butterfly!

Stacey Schafer said...

so gorgeous!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is fab! Great use of the colors and the sketch!! Love the look you achieved and your staging is fabulous!!

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs