Friday, January 1, 2010

Sweetie

I just wanted to tell all of my wonderful blog friends Happy New Year ! am so grateful for each and every one of you.  I appreciate all your visits to my blog , and the lovely comments you leave for me.  I haven't been blogging to long, but let me tell you... I have met some of the most kind and thoughtful people here in blogland. You have all made me feel welcome into this cyber world.  I look forward to all the challenges to come and all the new people I will meet.  Love you all!  xxx

So I found these two challenges yesterday.  Mojo Monday and Curtain Call Color Challenge are both great challenges.  I loved the sketch, and like to have never found a scalloped rectangle, and those colors I would have never put together, but look awesome together.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Wausau
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey~ bittersweet & sugared
Scallop: Making Memories~ noteworthy
Stamp: Target $ section
Ink: Tsukineko ~rocket red & PT~sweet blush
Ribbon: Target
Flowers: Making Memories~love story

Thanks for stopping by
Heather

4 comments:

Laurel said...

It is beautiful!

Stacey Schafer said...

The search for a scalloped rectangle definately paid off! Your card is darling:) Thanks so much for sharing it in the Curtain Call this week!

farmhouse-story said...

its hard for me to combine two challenges, but you rocked these, heather!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card heather...happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs